So...The last time I went to approach a girl was in December, I took her number but she didn’t want to go out with me.

Then India was hit by a COVID and we went into a lockdown.

Today I went to approach girls in a college and basically, it just fucking hell affected me.

So, a few things I learned was even if I am lifting, I am still a pussy. I thought gaining muscle will make it easier, but from inside I am still a pussy. “Girls already have one they don’t need another” I know.

Tell me something, When I was about to approach any girl, I felt my body and heart felt heavy. Why? I had this scenario in my brain where I go and talk to this girl, of-course the scenario inside the brain does not go as planned but I just had this feeling of “what could go wrong? it’s just a girl” yet every-time I would walk towards a girl, I will feel heavy. Maybe, I am not outcome-independent. Maybe I wanted to ‘win’.

So after 90 minutes of chickening out (yup 90 minutes). I see a girl sitting alone on a bench.

I’ve read the sidebar game material, pook, MM, and the game.

I go and sit beside her, not in ‘front’ but by her side. I say “hello” and she replies “hello”.

So, I know TRP dislikes canned material, but I decided to go with Style’s cologne opener because I just don’t have a ‘game’, fake it till you make it. Note that this is a very small college in a small part of the country, No one knows who Mystery or Style is and they never have heard their openers before.

I say “I need an opinion on something”, she goes “yes”.

“I have two different fragrances on each of my wrists, can you help me decide which one is better?”

and oh fuck, she gives me a look that I will never forget, that look had “disgust” written all over it. Maybe because I was nervous and she could see right through me.

I realized that this opener doesn’t work well because it would have been very awkward for a chick to smell my wrists in college in public (maybe an Indian thing).

After she makes that face, I just say “Don’t worry it ain’t chloroform”...bruh.

She like nodes no with her face and I ask her once more by nodding my head.

At last, she says “ Why me? There are so many people here, ask someone else”.

After this lovely Interaction, I wouldn’t lie...I wasn’t feeling really good. Like...I felt maybe this is not for me...I know that I can’t let it get personal, but It just really affected me psychologically even when I know It’s okay to fail.

and as I wasn’t feeling good, I decided to go to the gym, Gym makes me feel at peace.