The be honest i like to be an unmarried unplugged 33 yo guys who's building his life with self improvements like hitting weights, building online business, devolping my hobbies to the next level.

I cringe in horror when i see what bluepill guys my age are doing. It's horrifying, they marry unattractive post wall woman and invest everything into her, almost all of them are married to woman who had more sexual partners than them.

It took years to complete unplug but now the redpill lens are second nature and can't help but notice what this poor bluepill guys are doing every day.

I live in italy ans this bluepill cucks are getting multiple jabs of a vaccine they don't know nothing about the long term side effects. They even post pictures getting the jab because they think they're showing they believe in "progress".

Now that I'm redpilled I'm more in tune with right wings!

It's great to be unplugged... Until i go to the bar for example and see attractive 19 year old girls, i become sad and think it's too late for me to get those girls i never had and i started regretting not finding the redpill earlier... But its not my fault.

How do you get rid of this feelings of missing out?

Thank you guye