Regarding my last post, I took my fwb straight to fucking at my place this last date. As a little background, the week previous to this incident, she overtly said she didn't want a relationship so I soft nexted her and dated and fucked other plates that were not so active before.

Once we were at my place, she kept asking why I asked her to stop calling me love, or nicknames and why I was acting so distant. So I said :: ¨other woman might see those things in my chats and have asked previously if we were exclusively dating, and that I previously said yes to, but after the talk we had last week things changed.¨

We finished having sex, and she threw a comfort test I think, asking the name of the women I had gone out with and she said she was upset that just because we had a small fight I ran into sluts of a friends I have. I told her that the dates were just dinners, and refused to give the names. However she kept at it and eventually I said the 3 names.

One of the plates was a ex roomy of hers that had stolen a necklace worth 1500 usd, and had emotional value to her so she flipped and said she was done, even though I firmly said I didn't have sex with her. (I did). She said she felt betrayed and didn't trust me and started packing her shit to leave.

I didn't apologize at first, and did a pressure flip blaming it on her, and her lack of commitment speech she gave me last week, and I said that she confused me to what she wants out of this. She was the one that said she didn't want a relationship, and might even get back with her ex, yet she replied that she wanted to start off as friends, and I said yeah we are friends, friends with benefits. However she kept bitching how she didn't want that, and wanted me to be ¨loyal¨ to her, because she has been to me. She said she isn't my friend anymore and wanted be demoted to plate, and that we would only see each other for sex, and I said sure, however what's funny ... is she later says sex isn't important to her and she doesn't want that and backpedals.

Shes giving one text replies these last 4 days and Im not chasing hard, however last night I sent her a voice note that I was willing to talk things out and apologize for the situation. This is my last attempt to reach out, I know this might be entering her frame but I know I can recover. According to TRP, jealousy is a good thing so I don't know what I did wrong besides telling her the names of the women and not letting the hamster spin on its own.

Thoughts?

TLDR: FWB finds out I dated women after she said she didn't want a relationship and is giving me the cold shoulder now.