Hey Everyone!

Guess this will be a long one, but I need to explain. I have now read The Game and The Superior man.

23 of age, live in Denmark already self-employed and life is looking promising so far. I'm a pretty good-looking dude (if so to say) all in my social circle, family, etc. point that out regularly.

I think I may have a confidence problem around girls, my previous relationship with my ex-girlfriend was so perfect, she was 10/10 and we were together for almost 3 years, everything just fell apart when she left for boarding school.

I've really worked with myself to get her out of my head, and I also think I'm over it, I still love her - but we won't be together again, and I'm fine with that.

my biggest problem is, that after that breakup I've had someone nights here and there, but I can't seem to find something as good as her, I simply can't stop comparing girls, and often I won't even care to talk with the 5/10.

Furthermore, I know I don't want another relationship, I simply just want to be the "player", and have some girls over here and there... (also be moving to another country in a year or so)

I'm just really really bad at meeting girls, socializing with girls, and usually end up being needy because I plain and simple want them to get home with me ASAP.

Focusing single-handled on my career for the past 3-4 years has done good for my business, but I've truly been neglecting my needs and hunger for a women's company, and I'm feeling like I have starved myself.

And now I just feel like I've thrown myself off the radar at the age of 23 years of age. I'm tired of going out Fridays wishing for the luck of company with women, I know all women are different places in their life, just like me - but I want to have fun with women again without necessarily going out with the boys, and if I do - I'm looking for some tips to become more Alpha.

Are there any tips/books or practices you would like to share? That would be greatly appreciated!

Best wishes, the underdog.