So I've heard a lot of people on here saying online dating is stacked against males to the fucking max and, accordingly, favors women to the fucking max. I thought 'Okay well yeah it's probably not great but how can bad can it really be?" So I decided on a little experiment. I created an account in a big city about 30 minutes out from where I live and used pics of a girl I went to high school with. Now let's be clear: looks are subjective. Some of you might think she's pretty hot and others might say she's anything but. I'm very confident, however, the vast majority of you would place her anywhere from a 4.5-6. I'd place her at 5.5. She's white (white girls are generally preferred if we are being honest) and petite but her face will not blow anyone away. It's fine and all but there's not a wow factor I can assure you. So what sort of reaction did this somewhat above average girl get? In 48 hours, she received 657 likes and dozens upon dozens of 'INTRO' messages (I did this on OKCUPID). Now granted some of the guys messaging her were hardly Brad Fucking Pitt. But she did get messages from some pretty decent looking guys, including dudes with fucking impressive muscle mass, generally attractive facial features, and so on. One good looking dude who claimed to be looking for a sugar baby messaged her too.

So yeah it really is a fucking nightmare of structural disadvantage for guys.