19 years old was still virgin. Hired a hooker over. Looked nothing like in her pics. i thought she was 20 years old. She wasnt, she was a 32 year old cocaine addict. i was high on weed when i hired her so i though why not. i did not find her attractive but i was high as fook. It was really shit. she was being really condesending and rude and wouldnt shut the fuck up. Bad experience.

she was being really pushy (she kept saying ive got a job to do lets get it over with) and overbearing killed my fucking boner.

she started speaking really loudly and the weed was making me paranoid i thought my neighbers could hear her arguing with me so i told her i was gay and wasnt into it. after the she stopped talking and shut the fuck up.

overall bad fucking experneince. i feel disgusted man. how do i proceed form here? please give some advice.

im thinkning about getting another prostitute at their place and if i dont like the look of them ill just walk away. Its legal in my country. or maybe a high class prostitute (i can afford it)

i just really need to talk to someone about this; it was such a shit experience.