Was having a rough day last week and leaned on my FWB (of a few months) for some emotional support, yes - moron. After having sex with her, I doubled down on my retardedness and said while I didn't want a relationship with her, I did feel weird about being propositioned by other girls and roughly implied I'd probably be swatting away those propositions and that it'd be nice if our relationship progressed further eventually. She did not reciprocate lol, said that she's not ready for a relationship because she got out of an LTR in Feb, but mentioned that we had amazing chemistry/sex blah blah. I stayed the night, we cuddled in the morning (we're naturally quite intimate) and I bounced. Aside from a few memes shared (she started it), it's basically been radio silence ever since.

My reptilian beta brain wants to reach out to clear the air and say I'm fine with our current dynamic (I genuinely am), but am I right in thinking this is a bad fucking idea and I should just stay the course and shut the fuck up/withdraw? The issue is that she is the less busy one so I am usually the one to set stuff up, I am worried by withdrawing completely she'll just think I'm disinterested in continuing the way we are.

Help brahs, and let this be a reminder to control your fucking childish emotions.