I am a muslim. Before I begin, I have no intention of leaving my religion, and I am 100% convinced of it. I swallowed the pill early at 16. Ever since I have been lifting religiously and I am in fantastic shape. Great confidence, can talk to women, all the stuff that allows me to get poon left and right.

The problem is, I don't. I never do. There is an overwhelming cloud of guilt and shame that engulfs me whenever I even talk to a strange woman. I am still very religious, and therefore I can't bring myself to date. The closest I have ever gotten to a woman was when I almost made out with a girl. I have good game, so my first time meeting her we almost made out. I excused myself instantly and pretty much broke off all contact with her. From that day on, I have never been able to be with a woman again. It has been hard wired in my brain from that day that just going on a date with a woman will probably lead to sin, so I avoided that completely.

Ok, no dating. Fair. Maybe I can get married early? Nope. I can't even get married before I am of suitable age (youngest is 23-25) because no sane man will give away his daughter to a horny 18 year old. It's all just so fucking frustrating man. Can't date, can't get married. I asked around and people told me to just wait. I really can't do this anymore. I have to wait 7 more years to get married, and god knows how screwed I am if I picked a crazy bitch for a wife. It's all so tiring man..