Hi fellas

I had been seeing this girl for around 4 months. Looks like the plate broke, maybe temporarily, maybe not. We’ll see. Looking for some insight from a RP perspective – I want to learn from this what I can as I feel it would help on my RP journey.

TLDR at bottom

Some background: • seeing each other for around 4 months • she recently turned 28 (epiphany phase) • was sexual from the start – made out first date and slept together 2nd date. I’m the best she’s ever had in bed. She always cums many times • I’m naturally very aloof/distant. I don’t like talking about myself, never have. • About 2 months after we started seeing each other she nearly started crying mid sex. She went home. The next time we met she said it was because of how little she knows me, and that while we’re sleeping together. (It’s understandable – she has strong feelings for me and we’re being so intimate yet she feels I’m a stranger) • from here I soft next and she hits me up. We start seeing each other again • we were both seeing other people, but about a month ago she mentions she stopped seeing another guy – we’ll call him beta bob. (clingy, desperate, no frame, beta..) It seems this is when I became the only guy in her life • since the above there’s been betafying behavior from her (behaviors that she can use to make a guy beta..): having demands, bitchy reactions to things that were previously awesome to her (jokes, etc) – I didn’t let any of this phase me

TLDR:

Now:

A few days ago she asks how many other girls I’m seeing. I brush it off and don’t give a straight answer. She says I’m like a stranger to her, that I’m too closed off. (the background above helps make sense of this..) And that she thought she was alright with sleeping together despite me being a ‘stranger’, but that she isn’t alright with it anymore.

She says she’s not going to ask me to stop seeing other girls, as she doesn’t want to ask me to do something she knows I don’t want to do. She says: • lets just be friends • I’m not going anywhere • please don’t disappear or ghost

We screw a few more times that night and the following morning

She sent me a WhatsApp msg the next day saying she needs time to think about the stuff we talked about and to not contact her, that she will contact me. I said of course, that’s understandable. Haven’t had contact with her since.

She then proceeds to pretend to block me on WhatsApp (removes profile pic, but still saw her come online a couple times). Or she just deleted my number. Whatever the case

What I think of it: • too much dread, not enough comfort – I didn’t let her get to know me. This was hard because of the feelings she has for me • the attraction was high, but the satisfaction wasn’t. • With her in the epiphany phase she wants to fulfill the Disney fantasy more (she hinted at going to see beta bob again) • she wants to keep me open as an option for when she gets tired of the Disney fantasy (saying she’s not going anywhere, and asking me to not ghost her)

Is this a shit-test (Trying to see if I’m desperate) and/or comfort-test (trying to see how much she means to me and if I’ll chase her)? The irony here of course is that if I do chase her attraction will go down and she’ll just next me when she’s no longer craving the Disney fantasy. And if I don’t chase her she will think she means nothing to me.

Have to admit it is a bit of a let down. I do like her, she’s cool and I like spending time with her. Not many girls I can say that about. It was silly for to think that she was different and that there wouldn’t be any desire of exclusivity from her (AWALT, yes..). Saw a post here recently that said girls don’t see FWBs, they just see potential BF’s. I suppose this is true in some cases.

She might boomerang at some point. Maybe not. I’m just going to continue doing me: lifting, working on my mission, spinning other plates, all that good stuff