My whole life I’ve never been successful with women, never got them, never practised with them, nothing....

So now, I’m doing the things I need to do, lift, eat well, focusing on growing my own self but.....

The second I finally get a match on tinder or some shit, its like I totally revert back to being a bitch.

I get so wrapped up in the “here is my chance to get that thing I can’t get, to finally get that thing I’ve always been missing in my life”

So I become so wrapped up in it, because I want it and could never have it.

And then on top of that, just being aware of game and shit tests and all that, it just makes me invest even more.... because now I’m like fully analyzing all conversations and shit trying to predict why she would say this or that or what could it mean.... basically I don’t know how to not give a fuck because I do give a fuck. I want to get the shit I miss out on..... and then the internet is so sexualized too it further intensifies fear of missing out on sex.

Its making me needy, and its putting me on an emotional rollercoaster that I don’t like. I don’t know how to get out of this. I feel ups when I sense interest and downs when I feel its not going right.