The title says it all. I am tired of this shit, I have been depressed for as long as I can remember. I want to change already, I know it will be hard but I want to be optimistic, have a good sense of humor, laugh and make jokes about shit. Feel as if nothing is too serious.

I am tired of being a numb, sorry ass. I know I have the potential, when I am at my best I just feel powerful af. Yet life gets me, small things like having a shitty work, not being as attractive as my best friend that gets all the looks at the party (didnĀ“t I say I have been a big pussy?), comparing with more intelligent people for example gets into my head and makes me self sabotage.

I do not want that anymore.

I would like practical advice to take the reins of my life and become optimistic, masculine, positive, strong, stoic, and funny, witty. Laugh in the face of adversity all that shit. If anyone is willing to help you will be saving a life. I am willing to do whatever it takes to do it, here and now. It has to be practical, I have already read a lot from TRP, books, self-help etc. I want STEPS I can take here to change for the best forever. I will do whatever it takes, if I have to go in the middle of the street and take my shirt off, or look random people straight in the eyes, anything is welcome.

Thank you,