Had a great first date with a HB9. Shes working as a model. Hottest i dated so far. We went for a 2h walk because she left the city to her parents afterwards. We laughed a lot, touchy as it gets in the city like legs leaning to me when walking, punching my shoulder when i necked her with the "stop it" you know it. I didnt initiate contact after she left, but she texted me she arrived. We texted a little bit back and forth, always reasonable amount of time between the messages and i didnt gave her any validation. I told her i was in the woods, walking with some friends and she replied next time she wants to join. I agreed but said before we will share mulled wine together as we talked about it and both like it. She agreed with pleasure and i made a funny comment on drinking, nothing special, but i felt after she agreed i needed to say something. She sad something like she can only have one due to work and i told her with irony that shes so responsable. Thats it. She didnt open the text though. It was yesterday evening now its afternoon here.

Where did i went wrong or did i went wrong? Am i overthinking it like a fucking beta because shes 100% my type? Other textes didnt take her so long to reply. I know shes coming back this evening from her parents so i said i will wait until then if she textes shes back or something. If not, what is the best approach? I dont want to send her another text as long as she didnt replied or opened.

Did i ask her too early for a second date and she now knows she can secure me?