Need advice on one out of the 4 plates i'm spinning (confused as hell)

Been fucking this girl for well over a year now. She goes to Miami a week ago, and this past weekend she facetimed me wanting to catch up. On the call she asks how my saturday night was. Tell her it was fun w/ friends out. She asks me if i got with anyone. I tell her it doesn't matter, and say no. She says she's suprised such an attractive guy like myself didn't get with any girls last night. Then, she then tells me how her night was wild, she and her friends got dinner and this random group of guys near them starting hanging with them, and after the dinner they all went back to the friend she was staying with, her apartment. Then she shows me all these hickeys she had on her neck (looked like she literally got pounded out so hard) and told me she made out with this one guy out of that group and started to tell me he's a college basketball player and telling me what he was doing tomorrow (idgaf abt this idk why she even said this). I just say "oh you definitely fucked last night (with a little laugh)". She giggles immediately and laughs, and then asks why would you think that?? I just tell her it looks like the obvious thing. She says "we only made out I swear" , I don't fuck randoms like that. I was like "thats cool doesn't matter to me if you did or didn't (laughing again), have a great weekend, glad you had fun". She then asks me " don't you care when i'm coming back?" I responded with "it doesn't really matter to me". Convo over. Later that same night she sends me like 4 snapchat pictures of the beach, and then posts one snapchat story later that night of her with two guys at a restaurant. Look the pussy on this plate is amazing and I want to keep it, but i'm just confused as to how I should be proceeding? I do not want to make some blue pill mistake, because I think in this spot there is some major edge for me if I make the right move. Advice please, cool with criticism.