Long time reddit user, first time poster to TRP.RED I'm a 48 year old guy with a daughter that lives with me full time and a LTR girlfriend. My girlfriend is ok with and encouraging me to date other women. In the past I lived alone part of the time so it was easy to bring women home, but now its impossible. I don't want my daughter seeing other random women at the house and even though my girl is ok with it its a bit awkward.

I've tried to be up front with women I meet and online dating profiles that I'm in an open relationship. As soon as I say that or ask them did you read they freak out and are a hard no. I thought being honest with these women would be the right thing to do but now I am thinking I just should spin plates, not get close to them and not say anything.

The second issue that I have is logistics. It seems that all I meet is either women living with their parents or they have a bunch of roommates. If I can get a woman back to my place no problem closing the deal but we can never seem to go to their place. Maybe its the woman I am meeting but none of them have their own place. I feel like a bit of a sleaze to say to them hey lets get a hotel room. They ae going to be like what kind of girl do you think I am? LOL a slut but they don't want to admit it.

So I'm looking for some practical advice on how to proceed?