I'll try keep this brief: I was txting a co-worker for ~2 weeks whilst she was on vacation in Europe. We rarely spoke at work, but saw each other each morning for ~5 minutes. When she got back, the previous night she did not respond to my txt, nor she did read it. I thought she had gone to bed (it was somewhat late).

I initiated a conversation the next morning, asked about the vacation, pretty casual, she seemed fine. Once she had not txt me back by that afternoon, nor had she even read it (read receipt) I realised it was no accident (should have realised this sooner) -- anyway, couldn't give a fuck about her, she should thank her lucky stars I gave her the time of day. Haven't spoken since. That was ~2 weeks ago. Now, even if she begged to fuck me, I wouldn't touch her. BUT I am curious to why she didn't even open it, the message wasn't out of the ordinary, and she was no doubt interested in me e.g. messaging first, responding in 2 minutes when I would take 3 hours, spending pictures of her bra, etc.

I see it as 1 of 2 reasons:

1) Doesn't want to shit where she eats.

2) Another co-worker, who I previously span, persuaded her against me. We didn't end too well.

I'm tempted to ask her. Curiosity is killing me. Should I ask? If so, how should I go about it? Obviously, still swallowing the red pill and all guidance is appreciated.