Alright, so she is a classmate but I saw her a few hours ago, and so when I came home I figured this would be the place to go to get some advice.

There were some cringe moments in my head at some places and my excuse is that my parents were around so I choked bad (Though I give them props for not interrupting the conversation)

I left somewhat long pauses during the conversation, but she did fill them in for me!

At the end she suggested we meet up again and (I have no phone) I gave her my email and we set a 'frame' for a meeting soon (She really took the initiative- its probably lunch or something, though I might push for coffee). But, I completely face-palmed myself in my head at that moment. (She did stay more than she had to- her parent was telling her come on as I found out from my parents)

The thing is I do have her email due to having her in class last year so I wanted to ask if I should initiate contact (and after how long?). I am planning to say something like "We talked about meeting up, how about this X-day."

If you need to know anything else please ask in order to give me good suggestions. I am a bit 'weird' since this was all spontaneous and I guess^my^first^time .

(Also how to deal with these flood of questions I am getting/maybe going to get from my P's?)

I thank you bros in advance!