So, let’s say I bought myself a whole heap of cheap burgers. I got the visa to some sub saharan african country, went to this country to visit some poor backwater african village. There is a table in the center of the village, I put all my burgers to the table. I don't say anything, I don't offer a price, or conditions, I just sit there, say nothing and let the burgers speak for themselves. Now, the people in the village aren’t really dying from hunger, they will live on, but they are little malnourished and what little food they have tastes bland, the burgers are super valuable to them, so the news go around and very soon a big crowd surrounds me and my treasure.

Not knowing any better, the villagers start to try to coax me into giving them a burger. Some of them perform their tribal dance for me, some flatter me, telling what a good hunter and warrior I am, what a wise chieftain I would make etc. Some offer me a zebra ride or a crocodile hunt. Some give me things, expecting me to give them burgers in return. Usually it's some garbage, like charms etc., but sometimes it's things like gems and leopard hides. I enjoy it all. I enjoy dances and praises, I participate in fun activities, I gladly accept the gifts. But I don't hand the burgers over just yet, I've never promised I would, I'm not obliged to. Just maybe one or two burgers occasionally because I decided so. Like this time when I've noticed two africans who appear to be friends and I tossed a burger to one of them and they started to fight because of it. Boy was it fun!

But unfortunately, it's not all fun and games. While I was having fun I nearly missed a bunch of villagers with clubs and spears coming my way. Judging by their expressions I realised their intention didn't include performing a dance to me. Maybe they were the bandits to begin with and got the news just now, but maybe it was something to do with my behaviour? Hell if I know. My demeanor shifts drastically. I start yelling. I inform these gentlemen that I have a PROPERTY RIGHT for my burgers which is sacred. If they want burgers they first must learn what the CONSENT is. Consent means BOTH parties have to agree, and I've never said I agreed. I also added that they are all fucking n*****s who only think to try and rob white men of their burgers, and those who don't are enabling those who do, and are a part of the problem. So they have to educate themselves on capitalism, freedom and consent before they could be considered a decent part of the human population. I also threatened them to report them to my country's government so it would level their sorry village with bombs and then I briefly departed.

Obviously, I was in my full rights to do what I did. Do I have a right to posess and manage burgers how I see fit? Absolutely! Do I have a right to visit this place? I do, I've told you I have the visa. Can I show off and brag about my food? Well, there was a stigma about it before, but good thing this unliberal, unnecessary, backwards stigma has been lifted several decades ago. If anything, I'm a poor victim!

The behaviour of those savages, on the other hand, is highly problematic. Do they think a white man is a machine where you put zebra rides into and get a burger in return? Didn't they know telling me I'm a good hunter is a basic human decency? I really thought they were dancing to me just because they wanted to make friends with me (holy shit, is this a real ruby?!), but in the end they only needed me for my burgers. Honestly, I'm shocked how heartless and mercantile the Africans can be. I'm sure If they danced out of kindness, not because of the burgers they would have been well fed right now, their attitude is the problem! And what do you mean by "hungry eyes" and "visible ribs"?