So, awhile back I posted about Confessions of an Alpha Widow/Branch Swinger

Here's an update on the scenario involving Woman A that I think the community may appreciate.

Her boyfriend broke frame. Despite being good looking, charming, masculine and having his shit together, he went through job loss and started to go through a depression. He opened up to her and she started to do more and more power play moves in regards to calling the shots in the relationship. What I found interesting was that the more she gained control the less she started to respect him and challenge him.

I kept quiet and just watched the show.

Eventually, she pushed a bit too hard and he started to apply dread. It was with minor things, like spending less time with her and also liking this really hot girl that he has as a close friend. This caused Woman A to get super jealous and insecure. When she demanded that he stop, he called her shit out and told her that she needed a break.

Guys, if you ever wonder what happens from a woman's perspective here's how it played out.

We went out for drinks. I had ZERO intention of doing anything but was bored and had some time to kill.

We started to share stories and she would tell me about all the guys that she has hooked up with, other stories about how wild she was, and occasionally compare her bf with her alpha widow ex.

While she was on her rants about all the big D and the crazy sex sessions and coke fueled orgies, she'd be casually dropping hits about hooking up. Some were subtle like body languages and kino escalations. Others were more overt like telling me about how she enjoys anal and she's got a cute pussy.

I just kept drinking and smiling as I kept edging her on. She would go through a story, remember a guy she banged and then text him to see if he's free. This went on with various guys saying how they wish they could. Saw her reach out to her true Alpha and him play her off like a hooker looking for $100 loan. This made her even more turned on.

Two beers in, we decided to have a joint and relax in my car. At this point, I still had no interest in sleeping with her but I got a bit curious. I decided to escalate and was met with no resistance.

After proceeding to go through the bases in record time, I stopped with a wet 3rd base. She kept pushing for me to come over but I told her that I had shit to do and wished her luck on her adventures to get laid.

I have no doubt that if I wanted to I could've fucked her in every hole and done anything I wanted I have no doubt that she wouldn't have told her bf.

After that fiasco, I went home and didn't really engage in anything for almost a week. She gave me a run down the next time I saw her. She was an emotional wreck as her bf put radio silence . She played every trick in the book from bargaining, seducing, bribing, guilt, reaching out to his family, trying to make him jealous. If you can think it, she'd done it.

I'm not sure what happened but he's agreed to meet her for food but states that he'd like to keep things casual. My guess (hope) is that he demoted her to a plate from a LTR.