So, I've been seeing this girl for a couple of weeks. I already got a whiff of her ASD (anti-slut defense) the first night we banged, after she told me about eight times that we are not having sex. She gave no physical resistance and I went with, "of course not," and then played a game where I showed her what all the bases are until we hit home plate.

She cried a lot when I made her come that night and told me that it was so intense partially because she hadn't had sex in about a year. Immediately, I knew this was bullshit, but I don't give a shit and why fuck up a pretty young pull that is easily plateable?

Last night, she's upset because her friends, whom I've hung out with a few times, were giving her grief because they saw us making out. Apparently, she boned a dude in her friend group a little over a month ago and now he's sad because she rejected him after they did it.

I guess drama ensued and she complains about it when she comes to my place. To her, I say simply that other people don't own you and you aren't responsible for their emotions. Inside, I'm laughing at her remarkably chubby little hamster wheezing on its wheel. She told me that, "I didn't count sex with [my friend] because I didn't come. Sex with you is real."

She also claims to not do one night stands, but only fucked this dude once. Sounds like a ONS to me! Anyway, I'm really glad I spin plates and AWALT, guys. TRP is the best and has made me more of a man about these situations with women.

TL;DR, girls lie to themselves and others about their sexuality. It's a hard-wired response to protect their ego.