When learning something new it’s always best to verify to see if the it holds up.

And as you can tell from my title, I only bring you more proof to you readers that redpill holds true!

So here’s an example that literally just happened 5 minutes ago. (10:47 CST)

I was taking to this girl that I’ve gotten to know at work (aged 20). She is an intern at my company and came back for the winter break. At breaktime we were talking and she told me that she recently broke up with her bf (aged 30) as we were talking about our plans for the New Years.

She smilingly said she was going to see this new guy (from her class) that she will be seeing this weekend.

In the back of my mind I already knew where this was going I and decided to find out why she left her now ex bf.

So I calmly asked her “what happened?”, -acting aloof (Its funny because when she was here for the summer she would always talk highly of him).

She started laughing and said it was because he got upset and become controlling over the fact this guy (who she is now seeing lol) didn’t like the fact he would walk her to her car at night from campus.

In her defense she justifies her actions by saying being a woman, she is a target at night, and that a group of woman is even a bigger target, so this guy is just “helping” her get to her car safely.

I purposely ignored the fact that her ex was actually on to something and I then asked “I’m sure that wasn’t the reason why you broke up with him, this stuff doesn’t happen overnight ya know”

And she’s like “Oh no, there was this other time when my gay best friend invited me and him out and he had made some homophobic comments, that I didn’t appreciate. There was also this one time where he playfully pushed me to the ground and he started laughing.”

Lastly she smiled as she said “for the past 5 months I’ve been trying to get out of this relationship but I was stuck”

In the back of my mind I started laughing hilariously saying “those mfkers at redpill were so right”

So then I smiled and asked her “but I’m still sure even after all of that, it really wasn’t the reason you two broke up, sometimes guys can be can guys.”

And then she gets a bit quiet and leans in and tells me “You know what it really is, he is a 30 year old blue collar machinist making 50K and he will never be promoted to make more. On top of that I realized I want to get married and have 3 kids and have a family, and he doesn’t want any kids or even get married!”

“Fair enough” I say.

So I then ask, “Is this new guy atleast better than him”? (According to redpill he must be in order for her to swing to the next branch)

Her face lit up with happiness and said “yeah! He is studying engineering just like me so he will be making more money than my ex and he said he also wanted 3 kids, so yeah he is better”.

I replied “Damn, nice....”

And that’s all I needed to know, and then she started talking about how she was going to wear a full face of makeup and was aiming to be the cutest girl in the town her now bf is from. The town he is from is supposedly small so she wants to make an impression.

Anyways I found this whole thing to be hillarious (since I’m only 24 not married and luckily found trp before anything serious happened in my life ) and I felt the need to share. I’ll be honest I was a bit skeptical of redpill, but now I’m not.

That’s it!

Edit: grammar Edit2: haha, yes another thing to point out is the guy was 30 and got with a 20 year old!