When you are sick or ill, you are disgusting. To me, maybe a little bit. I’d get you a Powerade and some Advil, drive you to urgent care if you needed it. But to your woman? Your long-term/short-term relationship? The one who sucks your cock? You are repulsive, and you should stay away from her.

If you’re mid-twenties or older, you’ve been there with a woman… It’s bound to happen eventually. It happened to me a few years back. Went on a date night with the lady I was seeing at the time. We went to dinner and a movie, and then back to her place. I had gotten chilly on the ride home but chalked it up to the fall weather. As we made our way up to her place, I felt something was wrong. I assumed I had to shit or something. Ten minutes after arriving at her home, whatever bug I had just swept over me. I had to lie down. I was trapped. No vehicle, fuck even if mine was there I wasn’t well enough to drive. It was a sudden onset bug, and it was miserable. My temperature was somewhere around 103 or so. I knew I wasn’t going anywhere, but I told the vagina human I just needed to sleep.

Not gonna work, they can sniff that shit out. She drew me a bath, and I went in with her help like a helpless fucking infant, and it warmed me up. She even threw a bunch of towels in the dryer for me to keep me warm.

But deep down, I knew it repulsed her. She never said anything. She smiled, brought me water, and held me until I fell asleep. But that incident, that weakness, stamped itself into her lizard brain. When we inevitably broke it off, I mailed her belongings back to her after she refused to pick them up. Certified bitch. That finally clicked in her head we truly were done, and that was one of the dozens of resulting insults thrown at me- that I got sick.

I always wondered why my father never asked for my mother to baby him when he was ill. It rarely happened, but when it did, he just shut his mouth and went to bed. Didn’t complain, didn’t ask for help. Just shut the fuck up and dealt with it.

Chronic disease? Tough luck man, I have one too. When it flares, I don’t ask for assistance. If the woman of the month or year asks, I make some shit up. Why? Because I’m doing both of us a favor. I had a flare in October, and I just hid out for a couple of days. Withdrawing will probably make you more mysterious anyways and will force you to stop being clingy if you have slipped up.

There is an aside to this, those weird women that fetishize taking care of sick men. I’ve never been involved in that type of situation, more power to you if you have a debilitating illness and swing that, but I would never trust the situation.

It’s weird, right? Because when you love one of those vagina characters and they are ill, fuck you’ll do anything to help them. If you are unfortunate enough to be LTRing with a girl who goes through a rough surgery, you’ll feel it. It’s embedded, it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Just be aware that those feelings are not reciprocated. Why? Because you’re gross dude, and my frat bro is down the hall. He’s two inches taller and his immune system is better than yours. Tough fucking world.

s/o to GLO, I think he’s responsible for vagina people.