Here I am, looking at the sidebar of stackoverflow, having a quick glance on the newest blog entries and seeing this title:

"3 Ways You Can Be an Ally to Women in Tech"

https://stackoverflow.blog/2017/10/04/3-ways-can-ally-women-tech/?cb=1

And not only does this title already give away the content of this article, the article already disqualifies itself within the first sentence:

"According to the National Center for Women & Information Technology, only 26% of professional computing roles in the workforce in the US are held by women."

Yes, Mrs. Kristina Lustig ("lustig" is the German word for "funny", by the way, so I guess that name fits her perfectly), and this is totally due to the fact that men working in professional computing roles are all patriarchist that need to be shut down, right? On the other hand, it can't possibly be due to the fact that women barely even consider working in this industry from the very beginning because they simply don't want to, which is why they choose different routes in academia and also in general, can it? Nah, it's the fault of us men, of course.

And you're totally right, just because there are less women working in this industry, we totally need to advantage them even more.

Seriously, what's up with this kind of bullshit? Even stackoverflow starts being political now, give me a break.