TL;DR Men, when left to their own devices, declassify top secret information of the female imperative. Women fear word of truth may fall on the ears of betabuxes, their retirement plan. Previous sexual indiscretions and what makes a woman tick are facts females wish to keep on the DL so they can navigate the sexual marketplace to their advantage.

-

Intro

Women have always disliked males spaces, but it wasn't until recently that they have invaded them. From the military and video games (also here), to the NFL and NBA, women have managed to turn these spaces into media outlets that shine attention onto themselves and police their tone. There are three primary reasons for this occurrence:

, and the third I've come to discuss in this post which has only been marginally discussed and vital to the female imperative.

Dualistic Sexual Strategy

Most men of the manosphere are familiar with the female sexual strategy, Alpha Fucks-Beta Bucks (AF/BB) [the foundation of this article], a subconscious process where the female divides men into two categories: the man she enthusiastically gives herself to without commitment (alpha fucks), and the man who must provide to get at most, much less sex than the alpha fucks, usually of the duty and vanilla variety (beta bucks).

-

The majority of men in the world aren’t aware of this dynamic even though it always existed, and that’s because starting from the dawn of agriculture and writing in Mesopotamia, leaders of civilization went to great lengths to suppress the expression of female sexuality with religion and social shaming. It was only recently, starting from the Sexual Revolution in 1960, that women’s sexuality was set loose when Margaret Sanger’s feminist efforts had the birth control pill approved by the FDA. It was the first time men could have casual bareback sex (without pregnancy), and uplifted nature’s barrier to female promiscuity, pregnancy. The highly classified operation, AF/BB, was initiated. It was the official birth of the sexual marketplace, where men could compete with one another for commitment-free sex. It was the birth of game itself. Like all cultural revolutions, the effects took time to assimilate into society. Now, we’re seeing the results. In this case, male space invasion.

-

Top Secret

Hypergamy and AF/BB are in a woman’s nature. It’s, not right, it’s not wrong, it just is. Amoral. However, if the bottom 80% of men who compete for women’s affections were to be aware of this practice, it would be a complete disaster. The chances for women to secure their needed commitment would be endangered. It's why Germany outlawed private paternity tests without permission from both partners to prevent “the abuse of private personal data” and France completely outlawed private paternity tests to “preserve the peace of French families”. Imagine millions of men realizing that the families that they've help support for a great portion of their lives, were not theirs, and that their significant other knew about it all along. For this reason and many others like it, women keep quiet. Now let's get to the point.

-

Why Male Spaces Are Dangerous

The subreddit, /r/deadbedrooms, is a cesspool of men who can’t get their significant others to put out. The original post , “Thinking we are done, four weeks into our wedding”, was removed, but pasted and summarized here, and quoted word for word below. This account is critical to my next point.

It starts out with a man in a once-every-two-months dead bedroom. One day he goes to an alcohol-fueled industry trade show related to his fiancée’s work. He wanders off on his own and strikes up a conversation with a random guy:

-

Anyway, we got onto exes. I admit, I don’t have many. Well I have one, but that was a long time ago. So he was doing most of the talking. Alcohol, loose lips, etc. Anyway, my fiance is off in the distance and I was about to mention her. But just then he mentioned her instead even pointing her out sort of slyly.

-

He said she was one of his exes, but more like a friends with very good benefits. I don’t know why, I just decided to let him talk. He referred to her as “the dirtiest woman ever” and how when she first met him, within ten minutes she was leading him around the club they were in trying to find a second guy to have a threesome with. Then another time she had him round for a booty call and she was apparently very into toys. Apparently she had done most of his friends too and they would often talk about her. But he was laughing all the way through this, just sort of guy talk. Not in a mocking way, he was just letting the alcohol run his mouth.

-

This didn’t click with me at all. My fiance? Threesome? Toys? No way. She barely moves during sex and most certainly does not give me blow jobs or even hand jobs nowadays. She told me she finds blow jobs degrading and one time I suggested buying her a sex toy she told me only sad women use those. Who is this guy talking about that can “suck dick like a champ” and all this sort of thing. Yes, I remember the words he used.

-

How did he know that this guy was telling the truth?

But he said something that made some uncomfortable listening. I just plain didn’t believe him. But what he said was that he knew of a specific tattoo that really unless you had seen her naked, you wouldn’t know about. I’ve had a scaffolding pole fall and break my rib once… this conversation hurt more.

-

Eventually, the trickle-truth comes out, and her response is so typical that it could be computer-generated.

-

It took a couple of very tense days for her to finally tell me everything and I doubt I heard everything. But she was “wild” in her college days, she was “trying things out, getting to know herself” and that it’s past her and she isn’t some sort of slut and it was bad of me to ask about this. My fiance admitted to sleeping with around 20 guys during her “wild” years and let slip one or two things I didn’t know about. I never really asked her for her “number” but given what I know, I think 20 may be an under estimate. I think when she admitted to an entirely different foursome with this guy I realized that the threesome I’d heard about wasn’t an isolated incident.

-

The poor guy stays with her to see if things will eventually get kinkier, but they don’t:

-

I even brought up the subject of sexy fantasies once. I tried being low key, saying that I found stockings hot, that I liked her in red lingerie. In truth I have never seen her in stockings or lingerie of any kind. Anything I said just seemed to be met with “I’m not a whore, stop treating me like one.”

-

• Reason 1: Sexual History Threatens Provisioning

Gentleman, this is why male spaces are dangerous. A woman does not ever want the alpha-fux and the beta-bux to meet and greet. With enough time, the the alphas are likely to influence the betas, and wake them up from their blue pill conditioning; this is unacceptable. The betabux is her retirement plan.

-

At no time should her provider wander and spend too much time in a male space, especially those containing ‘alphas’. It would be like allowing illiterate slaves access to books and people that can read. Eventually, the slave may come to the conclusion that he has been lied to and believe he can exist outside the boundaries set by his master; that in fact, it is his master that needs him. He's in a prison of his own making.

-

Unbeknownst to many betabuxes, the Madonna-Whore complex does not exist. The Madonna and the whore are two coexisting sides of every girl. “Every woman is a whore, except my mother. But let us not forget that she is a woman, too.” – Unknown. Relationships are sex in exchange for time, resources, and commitment, the definition of prostitution. The only difference between the lady of the night and the virgin walking down the aisle, is the price she has set for pussy. It would be in every female’s interest to prevent those they deem ‘beta’ from knowing the ‘Madonna’ they thought they’ve purchased, at full price, was actually a used car with 200,000 miles on it, disguised with a new paint job, and many men before him rented it for free while it was still new. He just might abandon it on the side of the road. Women know that their most valuable asset, other than their bodies, is their sexuality. They will attempt to hide the hoe-fax at all costs.

Want to read Reasons 2 & 3 + much more? See the rest on my blog

http://www.redpilldoctor.com/covert-reasons-women-hate-male-spaces/

Edit : Thanks for the gold.