I don't post much on TRP , because while I'm an avid daily reader, I also spend the majority of my time actually living this shit everybody wants to over think.

If you want a SEXUAL relationship with a woman , the only thing you need to do is look your very best, and talk to as many women as you can. Its not rocket science, the bitches that like you will fuck with you.

If you want a REAL (LTR,etc) relationship with a woman, it involves everything I stated above AS WELL AS dealing with women on a financial and more personal level.

You do not need money to get pussy. You do not need money to keep pussy.

You need GAME.

You never heard of the board game "Life" ? Life is just a game; when its your turn, you roll the dice, move forward along in the game, and deal with things as they come until you reach your goals/wins.

Just tired of coming to this subreddit looking for field reports, insights, and questions that need to be asked/thoughts that need to be spoken, yet all I see is people who don't get pussy theorizing and typing up paragraphs of shit that doesn't matter.

work out , dress well , improve your social skills, improve your knowledge , just aim to grow every aspect of yourself as a human being, learn some game, then you can have the world, and everything in it.

I will get backlash and praise for this post, willing to argue with anybody who believes getting pussy takes longer than 1 sentence to explain "How To".

Keep it Simple, Stupid