Good morning, men. Thought I should share this. It's pretty amazing how textbook this is. She's being pretty honest and it makes you just want to smack her boyfriend and her at the same time:

Hey everyone, this may be a more relationship related discussion/question, but it deals with sex and I also think the people in this sub are a lot more open than people in (reddit relationship)s. Oh, I'm also using a throwaway just in case.

Anyway, like the title says, I've been with my boyfriend for almost 6 years, so just after I turned 20. We have a really great relationship-spend a great amount of time together, have travelled together, he's very supportive, all of the good things you would want in a relationship and I do love him very much.

He has a very high sex drive and mine is pretty high as well. We have sex regularly (few times a week, basically whenever we see each other) and he is very into pleasing me and down to try basically whatever I would like.

I've always been very attracted to him, however he has let himself go a bit and I have mentioned to him in really nice ways how to better himself. Stuff like how he can dress better, I've even offered to help him pick out things if he's unsure, we do cook a lot of healthy things together, I help him with workouts etc.

Within the past few months I find myself VERY attracted to other men. As in, I'll see a really hot guy on the street and wonder about having sex with him. I've also had a decent number of guys ask me out and/or hit on me and I enjoy the attention, however have turned them down and explained about having a boyfriend. Lately, I've been thinking about what it would be like to have sex with these attractive guys who have been asking me out etc. I never really got to "sleep around" before dating this guy, because I wasn't super confident in myself when I was a bit younger and I also just wasn't really comfortable doing that. Now, I feel like I would feel fine sleeping around for fun and I'm a lot more comfortable and confident with myself.

Recently, I went out for a friend's birthday and my boyfriend wasn't able to come and a guy who I hadn't met before who came with our group was just insanely hot, I was instantly attracted to him. Didn't think much of it and just left it and then we got to the club and the couples paired off to dance and I was just going to go sit down or something and the hot guy asked me to dance, so I did. I told him I had a boyfriend so nothing could really lead anywhere, but the dancing got pretty sexy and I enjoyed it waaaay too much. He is probably one of the hottest guys I've ever met and it took a lot in me to JUST dance. He didn't try anything, he respected the boundary that I laid out, but still. I feel like a shit person for enjoying it so much and basically really wanting to have sex with him.

Honestly, I'm just kind of asking for advice. Is this a normal thing to feel after being in a relationship for so long while so young? I did sleep with a few other guys before this relationship, but I'm starting to feel like I didn't "get it all out" for lack of a better term. I still really care and love my boyfriend, but I also have those creeping thoughts about having sex with other guys. I don't really want to break up because so many aspects of our relationship are so good and he's the kindest person who has been through so much with me. I already know he's not into an open relationship (although I would probably be fine with it as long as it was just sexual) as we have talked in the past about friends we know who have done that. He was very stern about "not wanting to share". He's even already mentioned not wanting to have a break and then getting back together because he wouldn't want to be with me if I was with someone else during that break.

I'm just really worried these thoughts and desires won't eventually just go away and that even if I get over them...they'll come back the next time I'm super attracted to someone else. Also, I hope I don't sound like a really awful person, this was all really difficult to admit. Thanks everyone.

TLDR: chick's boyfriend is getting soft and lazy and she immediately feels desire to get fucked by other men; she lays it out very clearly and explicitly