This post is not about "how to deal with amogs". This post is about "how to deal with yourself in the presence of AMOGs".

To be precise, this is not about average dudes in the set, ripped average dudes, average dues with good vibes, average dudes with lots of visible status and so on (b/c you should not be in competition with average men anyway). This is how to deal with yourself in an seemingly overwhelming presence of a TOP ALPHA and there is no discussion, even from you (let alone from women) that he is outclassing every male in the group or in the club.

Here's a good example: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPyc9Fjl6cU/ This hottie is 5'11" tall, he is "I'm pressing Victoris's Secret model" tall. This is an extreme example, but illustrates what I mean by "AMOG" well.

This technique sounds a bit paradoxical, but it does work more often than it doesn't. It all comes down to basic human psychology and my general observation that men without Game ("i talk to a lot of girls" is not Game, you just talk to a lot of girls) will hang themselves on their own rope sooner rather than later.

If you and an AMOG are both racing cars, one of you will always be on the first place.

For non-PUAs competition is mostly won outside the field, before you enter it.

While both competing and competition is good, there are limits to what you can do to prove you are "better" as non-PUA, especially directly in the field. If he's bigger than you, are you going to run to the gym on the spot? What about if he's taller? What about if he's way more handsome and you already maximized your looks? Should you just accept your perceived inferiority and move on? This is where Game comes in, but since a lot of people here think PUA is bullshit comparable to flat earth theories, here's a non-PUA "thing" you can use.

When you frame an AMOG as competition or an opponent, your brain through the way it is naturally wired, will direct you to win the competition. This in turn will make you do stuff that is reactive towards him (look at me I'm better). He tells a story, you want to tell a better one ("cool, but listen to this"). He holds attention of the group, you want to win it back ("hey let's go here! hey! HEY!"). You cannot win that kind of competition if you are not naturally, organically better at the things he does. IOW if he is a naturally "more alpha" you can't win through competing in the same discipline.

Second reason is a followup of first - if you frame him as an opponent, you automatically assume one of you is better. That's the nature of competition, there is only one first place. This in turn, if he is (or even appears to be, in your own mind) "better alpha" than you are, puts you into a defensive/reactive stance - you assume he is better at "stuff" (idealization) and you fall into his frame by your own decision (you will want to show you're good too AFTER he demonstrates he's good at something). You will react to him if you don't take control over this process, and you will react in a way that will further diminish your position (in your mind first, in the group afterwards). You will supplicate, perhaps even submit to him, then get frustrated b/c you can't do anything (despite putting the work in), so you'll resort to subtle envy at best (and write "looks matter the most" posts), getting visibly upset at worst. That is VERY obvious to women. You will cede the territory (perhaps even physically), he might not take it from you, but the women will take notice and move towards him anyway.

Third thing - setting him as opponent will make you belittle him ("this guy doesn't have game", "this guy doesn't follow RP basics, he's gonna get fucked over") in your thoughts (he gets laughs from a joke, you think it's a lameass 90s joke, you might even be right about it) and in turn in your speech ("it's a good one, but old one" - and nobody cares you said it).

Your behaviour and speech will show that you acknowledge (consciously or not) his higher position, it will escalate into downward spiral for you if you try to forcibly establish your position again ("that was a good joke, but let's go to another place, no? come on why not?"). You just blew yourself out of the set. You did that, not the AMOG.

How to get over the AMOG:

First - do not behave like you're "above" him from the start of the interaction, as a way to establish position early. If the perception of surrounding people is not that you (or they) are "above" him or if his position is ambiguous at the start, don't go for lame challenges ("just be cool", "what was your name again?", "i dont think you can handle these girls") as you won't recover if he holds frame. And to do that, he only has to ignore you. More often than not, you will simply be seen as insecure for even trying to force-establish a position before it is established "naturally".

Second thing "not to do" - is to treat him as an opponent or competition. Treat him as an "EQUAL human being, not as alpha MAN" (the wording is deliberate, not a male, but a human being) and adopt a frame of "we are playing in the same team - the lets-pick-these-girls-up" team" . If you remove the element of comparison - you remove the need to be better from your brain and thus you remove the stupid "one upping" knee-jerks that will make you do stupid things. If you adopt the "we're in the same team" mentality - it will further strengthen the idea of "him not being better" (both for you and for the group), it will make you be more "socially relaxed" (no race > no competition > no performance pressure > no stupid behaviours).

Lastly, if you start throwing challenges and attempt to lower his position, he (and the group too) will respond and treat you as an opponent (or at least as lower value man). By not treating him as an opponent, you give him a chance not to treat you from above but as a peer, which "top of the top" alphas often do (nothing to prove to anyone).

Now a few REALLY cool things will start to happen.

First of all you will notice he's a human like you (b/c you treat him as one, not as a superior man). You will notice he has chinks in his "natural" armour, he has flaws both physical and mental, he does makes mistakes, he also - more often than not - has zero applicable Game skills (just his looks, status or initial vibe).

Secondly, he might (not always, but not that rarely either) not be used to not having competition from a dude he just met. If he's one of that kind of guys, he might revert to his default bahaviour "we're in competition and I'm better". If you didn't fuckup with breaking your frame (equal, polite, same team) before AND if you don't break the frame under his usual spiel - he will start to react to you. You will be the one with solid frame, he will be the one who is trying to challenge it. If he does this more than 2-3 times, he will cement his position below you.

Thirdly - once you're not in competition and he's not an "immortal god of this set", once you established your position in the group as equal peers, you can start doing things to make you go up on the ladder. This is where you can start making your moves. Set a new frame ("party time!!!!!"), lead ("let's dance!!"), merge another group ("you have to meet my friends!"), divide the physical space ("hey can you make space for them, thanks"), throw him a bone instead of his target, then bait him to blow himself out by being needy or not being able to handle the social pressure you put on him. You're not competing - you just shape the environment. Innocently, of course :D

A quick warning:

This is not an techinque to be used as an excuse not to put the work in in being the best you can be. There is a difference between "feeling inferior despite putting the work in" and "BEING inferior b/c you didn't do, literally, a squat". This is not a shortcut through the mountains, this is me telling you to put on different shoes.