NSFW: http://imgur.com/a/WDI34

TRP theory has it dead on. Alpha fucks, beta bucks. Hypergamy. Women's hamstering to rationalize their own behaviors. Women's manipulation of men. It's all here in this feminist comic.

As someone who just recently began taking my daily red pill, this comic encapsulates absolutely everything I feel about the Anger phase.

This entire comic just screams SJW agenda. Its art, its language, its logic. I am going to make an argument that I imagine will be highly controversial:

This comic normalizes the consensual emotional abuse of men, by other men.

Being the "bull" in a cuckold relationship is a way of actively harming other men. You can be Alpha in many ways, but by choosing to be the bull by cucking a beta, you are actively encouraging and allowing women to steal power from men.

By engaging in cuckoldry, you are allowing the hamstering. You are entering a woman's frame, allowing her to suck pleasure and resources from two men at once.

Maybe society has always been this way and I am only just now opening my eyes.

If masculinity is to remain a social construct, we must not engage in activities that actively lead to the destruction of masculinity.