I am a crisis manager for a huge software company. My role lets me move from project to project to help with serious problems and crisis management. Our policy of inter-office relationships is very loose so there are many couples in this company. In one of my groups there is a girl who catches my eye; smart, fun and good looking. I do not think much more about her but at some point we end up on the same couch at an afterwork event. One thing leads to another and we go back to her place. She is incredible in bed so we hookup almost every evening for the following week.

Then one morning after I come out of a management meeting I see that she is coming into work holding hands with a guy from one of my other projects; short, pasty nerd type that never lifted or even seen a weight in his life. I just assume she branch swung to him but I am surprised that he is her type. Oh well.

Later that evening she calls me over and I put a load down her throat. I ask about the guys and she just says:

"Yea he is my boyfriend"

"What?..."

"Yea, he is coming over later so you can't sleep here"

So get up immediately, put my clothes on, open her door to leave and of course he fucking standing right there. In my mind I am so fucking angry; this bitch just put me in a real shitty situation since I am more or less this guy's boss. In facto I am the manager over his boss, so two steps up. I just leave and say "See you tomorrow guys".

Well the next morning they come in together, he is red-eyed and it looks like he has been crying. That was now three weeks ago and they are still together. Obviously I am not accepting her invites anymore.

Not sure what the point is with this post (AWALT perhaps or some blue pill shit) but I just had to get it off my chest.