Normally I don't care much for Blue Pill examples, but this 3min video showcases a desperate fat beta schlub being played like a Stradivarius by a skilled manipulator. He looks like he's having the time of his life, but every single other person watching sees him making an undignified fool of himself.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=15f_1489551430

If only he'd step away from the passive, paid entertainment of the bar and apply his efforts toward self-improvement, by a year from now (and for the rest of his life) he could be in a much better place: Muscles instead of fat rolls, sitting at the back of the venue successfully interacting with regular women instead of playing the role of Court Jester in the spotlight, alone again the second it turns away from him.

I've known men who turned into this guy; always chasing the illusion of success with women but never reaching it, becoming more desperate and defeatist as the years wear on. I've also seen enough examples of someone starting like this and self-improving their way into much better physical and social shape. Rather than an indulgence in Schadenfreude, I find videos like this an inspiration for men to embark on the path of self-improvement and self-actualization. Lives far more gone than this have been turned around, so helping fellow men along the pathway toward Red Pill Enlightenment keeps me coming back to TRP long past the point of diminishing returns for myself.