Hey gents, I came across this podcast with Stefan Molyneux where this guy fell for this deceitful woman's trap by saying "I can't get pregnant".

So first off this poor schmuck is in his late twenties, high paying job, stable career, and single. He meets the 35 year old woman who can't get pregnant becuase of ovarian cysts. He isn't really in to her besides the sex. He decides it's not going anywhere and decides to just be friends. She invites him over to hang out and she pussy bombs him by dropping her towel at the door. She invites him into her hottub and he fucks her afterward. So a month down the road, she calls him and tells him the 'unthinkable', she's pregnant. Furthermore, she's keeping the "miricle" baby. There were so many warning signs not to get involved with this woman that Stefan goes over with him like how she has no career, 35, just met her and she's willing to take a strangers semen willingly...etc...

So now he's stuck with this woman who's past her prime and stuck paying for a kid he never intended on having. So besides the risk of STI's, the moral of the story is never take a woman's word for it. "I have low fertility", "I can't get pregnant", "I'm on the pill", these are all lines woman use to potentially make you their golden egg. Don't take the chance, wrap it up. full podcast