After seeing things though a red pill lense, I can understand fully why women choose the men they are with. I seen women choose muscular guys and I seen women choose skinny guys, I seen them choose guys with a job and I seen them choose guys without a job. However once I get to know the back story I can understand completely why the choice was made.

The point of my post is to discourage guys who have trouble with women to enter into the cycle of self hatred in which they believe if they constantly self improve themselves that everything will magically be right with women. Unless you are 300 pounds over weight or your face has been burnt with acid , your current state should be able to get you laid without much effort.

My story consist of two brothers one is named James, he is fit with a six pack, plays sports , and his brother Dee , who works instead of playing sports is over weight and has boobs. Not a little Gyno, huge amounts of gyno. He was never afraid to take his short off, and accepted himself.

Now I can hear all the "blue red pillers" saying oh girls are animals by nature and would choose the fit brother, and while this is true , because of james attitude with women he got cuckolded.

1. Both got girlfriends, however Dee didn't pay much attention to his girlfriend, always talk shit to her, and would ignore her calls and block her number if she got too crazy.

2. James paid too much attention and while physically superior to his brother, he went 50% beta. He wasn't overly beta but when you are dealing with 18 year old women they want fast guys, fast alpha's , not a mixture of beta and alpha. He bought her a few gifts, dinner a few times, and talk to her when she called.

Two weeks later she cheated, he cried, messaged her on face book to tell her how much he loved her , he called her constantly (confirming his beta status)

tl;dr Girls prefer Alpha Chad Gyno, too Six back beta bob

Note: This isn't a post to attack looking good or self improvement, just know it means very little when it comes to Alpha/Beta behaviors and these are the real killers.