EDIT:Let me know if I flaired properly

tl:dr; Basically the author of this article/video gives the same crap advice of 'appreciating her' and the tone is so weak and apologetic to cheating women its frankly disgusting

First, some thoughts about this issue as a chinese american immigrant Truth is TRP is mostly about western men having issues with their partners. My relatives in China have strong family units because the women are taught and trained well to listen to their man. Most Chinese women (in china) who have arranged marriages would not cheat at all. Their culture/family would (rightfully) shun them for life. Same goes for vietnamese, Indian, and Middle Eastern cultures. Possibly African as well. So when it comes to this link, understand that the smaller pool of western women who date and have not had arranged marriages are most likely going to have much higher rates. Most people in TRP are dating/marrying in this pool

Now that that is out of the way, I wanna rant on a few things in the video:

"39% of women have said that they have physically cheated" As explained above, the numbers are likely higher. On top of that, he puts emphasis on "physically". If we included cybersex what would the numbers be? What would the numbers be if women told the truth? A number of women are likely full out lying. That one time was anal. I was drunk. It was a one time thing. It was rape. We were on break. We weren't official then

"Combination of emotional and sexual dissatisfaction"

"Three areas of emotional distress"

okay lets see where this goes...

"Time"

"Lack of appreciation. Make two appreciative gestures daily"

"Women feeling that they aren't heard"

"It's about the romance. The one thing all women care about is the size of a man's heart" Bullshit. A large chunk of men on Red Pill were sensitive and romantic. Thats probably why they got fucked over by some girl on started reading the sidebar. If anything its the opposite. Dudes who don't give a fuck have women on their dick. Majority of men on here I would bet placed their "mission" in behind their woman. Bad move. They listened to her bs, appreciated her a lot, and probably stop working as hard when their GF complained about not having time together. I mean thats the reason we are all here right? Because we listened to mainstream garbage advice like this and got cheated on/lied to?

My mom has been happily married to my dad and listens to him. Tries to keep the family unit together as much as possible. She isn't sitting there bitching about how she isn't appreciated. This man works his ass to support his family. Sometimes he doesn't have time for that. And she understands this. She understands a man's day can sometimes be hard, and just tries to be there and loyal.

the tone of the overall video was that it was sort of the man's fault she cheated in the first place

Which is utterly stupid. If a woman cheats in the man's job to take care of her/fault? How about women start taking responsibility for your actions?

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-men-drive-women-cheat-can-prevent-husbands-wives-2016-2