Lesson: Don't change for anyone, even though you might lose someone, you won't lose yourself

Met this girl at the gym, nice tight booty and a head on her shoulders (at least that's what I thought).

Before I begin this little rant here's some background about myself:

• I'm 6' 195lb (90kg) of muscle. 11% bodyfat based on that shitty test that measures fat using current
  • I'm 20, almost done Mech. Eng. currently on a 16 month placement at a respected automotive company. So when people hear that they think I have money.
  • I'm good with the ladies if I think they're worth my time (I won't spent time "chasing" a woman just for her looks, there needs to be something I connect with deeper than that. Basically, I'll fuck a 7/10, if she challenges me)
  • Developing my own business
  • I am known in my social circles, so if you've met someone that knows me and you talk about something that I have a hand in, you'll hear about me. I've had people that I don't know come up to me saying they've heard about me.

Just a little demonstration of my value.

So, I started chasing this girl, took her out, we obviously connected so I decided to make her mine. I was totally infatuated as she took everything I said with a grain of salt, it wasn't a typical "whatever you say baby" response, I had to present logical and coherent arguments for her to agree with me (same goes to her). I was challenged and not bored.

We have been together for what seemed as forever even though it was maybe 3 months. I had what I wanted, a life partner that doesn't fucking bore me to death and a whore in bed. She appreciated having deep conversations as she felt respected that I see her as an equal and that no topic is off the table. Also, she loved getting pounded by me as quite often I heard "that was even better than last time" "you know how to give a good dicking".

I laid down my rules early:

• I do what I want
  • I live my life as if I'm alone, but I'd like to have a companion with me
  • I am busy so my time is limited and precious to me
  • I shouldn't be the person you rely on for happiness
  • I always tell the truth

Obviously, there were more things than that but she seemed to understand these at first. Going on our 4th month together, and shit started to go down hill like a snowball. She started saying "listen I come from a family that doesn't drink or do drugs, so you have to stop doing that". I'm Russian, my family and friends while drinking often (once a week) and a lot, balance our lives very well. It doesn't hurt us, although we know it's unhealthy we do it to relax after a hard week of hustling.

Anyways, that started coming up quite a bit. "I do not like drinking, and I hate being around you and your friends when you do that". "Baby, you know that drinking hurts your body, and I want you to be strong". "All this drinking will hurt your ability to produce healthy babies" (RED ALERT lol). So like the stubborn asshole I am, I said "listen, if you don't like it I'm A) not forcing you to go with me on these events and B) you can leave me any time you want, but as these are things that I do to relax, I'm not stopping." So, she kinda accepted it and respected that I stood my ground.

After some more time, she started outright breaking all these rules. It was basically:

• "You have to stop drinking because I hate it"
  • "You don't spend time with me" (twice a week we had sleepovers, and a whole day and night is dedicated to us doing things together. Clearly she doesn't value my time)
  • "Baby when you're not with me I feel sad, and when you're with me I feel happy"
  • "you started commenting on my flaws, and it's bothering me"
  • "we gotta live life together and keep it in mind when we are going about our days"

I was like "Nope", and she said that she's sorry but she will leave me if I don't change. Now I'm single :D

I'm obviously upset as I thought I had found a person that understands me and how I live my life. Guess not. I could have easily changed for her but she would have lost interest in me, and I would have broken my own rules which would make me a hypocrite.

Stay Alpha