This post serves two purposes, and it isn't going to be short so calm your ADD and read it. The first is a simple introduction. My name is Son-of-Man. I was born in America in 1982 which means the Blue Pill had long since infected our society. My parents divorced when I was 4 and my mother (who was fairly strong with the Red) remarried a physically and emotionally abusive alcoholic construction worker. My biological father is a lifetime recovering alcoholic, and while he is a great man in his own right, he sadly lived a Blue Pill life. What this means is that in between being bullied, beaten, and having zero positive male role models I didn't have a chance out of the womb.

However, something still fought. I'm a stubborn, intelligent, rebellious type and even after all that conditioning I wasn't broken. For my entire adult dating life I had a Red Pill attitude that would cave and go Blue Pill whenever I got into a relationship and I didn't even fucking know it. I've always had good success seducing women, but the indoctrinated Beta ways would soon creep up and that was that. Ever since sophomore year in high school I knew something was wrong, but in the past few years I could literally feel it. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but I knew I was allowing attractive women with shit personalities to emotionally manipulate me, and they would rarely if ever face any consequences for it. Then almost a year ago to the day I finally had enough. My solid 9 girlfriend at the time is the embodiment of everything that is wrong with the modern western woman, and I snapped. I warned her, politely at first, that I was no longer going to tolerate her petty jealousy, constant insecurity, and lack of respect. Of course she didn't believe me. Why would she? Every man before me had been a puppy dog and she would just clip their balls and put them in her purse. Sure, I've always had my Red moments, but they would soon crumble beneath the Blue. Not this time darlin'! After several knockout fights (Which included such lines as: "Why do you even want a boyfriend? Why don't you just get a vibrator and a gay friend?" and "Don't worry about it. I'll just find someone younger and hotter." Gentlemen, if you could have seen her face after that second one. I was proud.) I finally found my spine and cut her loose, changed my phone number, deleted Facebook, and went solo.

I found Reddit shortly after and started reading. I read everything I could. Started with /r/MensRights which I now know is basically Blue Pill Lite, read some /r/Seddit but that offered little because seducing women had never really been an issue. Hell, I'd even tried to subscribe to the female-centric reddits like TwoX, AskWomen, etc. just to "know thy enemy" and perhaps get a little perspective on why things are such shit, but that lasted a few days as I couldn't take the victim circlejerk. Holy shit its bad, but then, I found /r/theredpill. I'm an atheist by choice but if there is anything all powerful out there I would like to thank it. Here I am, thinking I'm the only motherfucker out there who looks at The Matrix and sees how fundamentally broken it is. Nope, turns out there are a lot more of us out there than I could have ever imagined. I've been reading almost every thread in here verbatim and find myself constantly going "Holy shit he's good." in between laughs. This is only the beginning of my journey. Now I have to genuinely decide my path in this life. I'm 30, attractive, intelligent, amazing sense of humor, sharp as a fucking straight razor, great with women, naturally confident, embracing The Red Pill more and more everyday and I have to make a choice and commit. Somehow, after sleeping with 40 women, mostly unprotected, I have come away with no kids, no diseases, and no ex-wives. This where I would like my brothers in the trenches to offer their advice.

Do you want children? We all know the risks it entails. Average divorce rate of 50% and climbing, broken family court system, feminism infecting our once strong society more and more everyday. Totalitarian government forcing its way into our homes, trying to come after our guns, freedom, and masculinity while simultaneously telling us how to live our lives and raise our children. I don't look down on any man who says fuck it. I'll go my own way. I'll ride motorcycles, drink scotch at 11am in my PJs while the latest conquest is passed out from round three. I get it, gentlemen, but part of me wants to give our feminist society the biggest middle finger possible. Part of me wants to risk it all and bring little people into this world. Teach them what it means to be Americans. Not the Politically Correct pussies of today, but the real innovators who refused to be silenced. Think of all we've learned since that horse sized, awful tasting Red Pill touched our tongues. We can't go back, the realizations are permanent. Now imagine if you could teach little versions of yourself all that you've learned. Empower them to make good decisions regardless of what people think. Watch your little Alpha-to-be break little girl's hearts and then enjoy the fallout when her feminazi mother tries to intervene and you crush her spirit. I'm torn, fellas, I'm real fucking torn. I'm also scared, terrified of having some SheDevil hypergame my ass, take my children, and leave me a broken shell of a man. Our society allows, hell, even promotes it. The decision is permanent. The only reproductive rights a man has is whether or not to get a vasectomy. Condoms suck, and she's in control of the pill which basically means you gave a toddler a loaded gun. This is the crossroads of the modern American man. This is the crossroads of my life. Take it away...