Summary

If a woman has been travelling, it should be treated as a red flag.

Body In my early 20's(I'm now 30) I spent a year travelling around Australia and south east Asia. During my trip I stayed almost entirely in backpacker hostels, which are often very social places full of drinking and partying. I was quite bluepill at the time, however, what I witnessed during my year away gave me incredible insight into how women behave when they're away from family/friends and surrounded by all kinds of exotic foreign cock men. It's this experience that makes me believe that most men(including some redpillers) vastly underestimate how many partners the average modern woman has had. The vast majority of women I encountered where actively trying to ride the cock carousel, and the most shocking thing about all this to me at the time was that many of the promiscuous girls I met were not trashy or "broken" but were nice, educated and came from good family's, the kind of girls many men would consider LTR worthy. The kinds of girls you wouldn't suspect of behaving like this(AWALT).

Lessons Learned

If a woman has ever been travelling, she's probably dipped her toe(or dived in head first) into the pool of exotic cock.

If your LTR is going travelling without you, there's a very good chance she will fuck other guys.