Was reading the comment section of "You Are a Dick Salesman; Pussy is for Closers," an extremely practical a relevant article about closing the deal and why you need to and was surprised to see so many empty platitudes of "I am the prize." More of less saying they think they are too good to go through the ringer and make the sale.

​

I am the prize mentality is bullshit and mental masturbation

​

"I am the prize" comes from guys who sit on this forum all day and are never really in the field. You go out and say "I am the prize," okay and then what. You are the prize. What does that do for you? Absolutely fucking nothing except make you feel better for your sorry self. I strongly suggest anyone with this mindset to watch RSD Tyler's most recent videos dealing with "Product Quality" vs "Product Marketing."

​

You can have the most amazing product in the world but if you aren't out there selling it then how the fuck do expect anyone to buy it. "I am the prize" is the equivalent to "Build it and they will come," in business. No they fucking wont. Build it, market it well, put it in front of the proper sellers, and then make the sale. You could be a metaphorical Lamborghini but if the Ford Focus is out there everyday, putting in the work, trying to make the sale, then 9/10 he's out fucking the Lamborghini's women while the Lambo sits at home and lavishes himself about how he is "the prize."

​

This does not mean that you don't become a quality product!!!

​

Continue to lift, build your business, make money, go to school, have values, take care of your family etc.

​

You do all these things for YOURSELF not for women. You become the prize for yourself.

​

As far as women go, you could be a complete degenerate and still fuck HB9 and HB10. In fact I would argue most higher status women are or have at some point. This does not mean become a degenerate but know while you're sitting at home saying "I am the prize" that these are the men out in the field fucking your women while you waste time on empty platitudes.

​

So in conclusion stop wasting your time on empty mental masturbation and platitudes, get in the field and make the fucking sale. It's put in the work and they will come to you, not build it and they will come because I promise you they wont.

==================================================================================================

Edit for clarity: I am not saying don't be the prize but I'm advocating against blind faith in that fact. To quote Mark Manson:

"Values require more than a simple choice to believe them. You don’t just wake up one day and decide, “I’m a happy successful person!” and become it. Values must be cultivated, consciously tried and tested and steeled by experience. Values are worthless if they don’t contain some sort of real-world manifestation, some tangible benefit in the form of positive experience."

​

Don't just "believe" you are the pize, prove and cultivate the fact that you are the prize.

​

​