The recent post about billionaire beta media mogul Barry Diller made me want to write a post myself about something I've had on my mind for a while now. I would just like to take a moment to point out to my Red Pill brethren how incredibly lucky we are to have swallowed the pill. No matter what happens in our lives, no matter how fucking bad things get for us financially/socially/physically/emotionally, at least we will never be ordered around and tossed about by a woman. The same cannot be said of many, many men of great power, wealth, looks and fame.

​

Look at Elon Musk getting all sad and emotional over Amber Heard leaving him, to the point of almost crying during an interview with some magazine. The guy's a multi-billionaire and one of the most influential figureheads of our time (even after all the recent controversy), but has a hard time recovering from getting kicked in the nuts by a hot girl. Coincidentally, all his weird shenanigans actually started after Heard left him. Hell, he even wrote that "420 funding secured" tweet to, in his own words, "because he thought it would amuse his girlfriend". This is the same tweet that ultimately got him investigated by the Justice Department, caused him to be fined $20 million by the SEC, and forced him to step down as Tesla's CEO. The man's also thrice divorced btw. Jesus fucking Christ.

Look at Cristiano Ronaldo. Arguably the greatest soccer player of all time, incredibly good-looking and fabulously wealthy - yet goes and very likely rapes some random chick in Las Vegas, thanks in no small part to an apparent utter lack of game. All the evidence against him is damning, look up his emails to his lawyer and the police report that was filed the next morning. He apparently even begged the girl to kiss him. LOL

Look at Anthony Bourdain, God bless his departed soul. What an incredible person that man was. So elegant, charismatic, eloquent and intelligent. A true visionary whose life was cut tragically short when he committed suicide over his girlfriend, Asia Argento, publicly cheating on him with a French journalist 35 years younger than him. Bourdain hung himself literally 3 hours after pictures were published of the two of them kissing and dancing in a French nightclub. This incredible artist killed himself over Argento, an absolutely despicable, psychotic, pedophile whore of a woman. This fucking BITCH had the audacity to upload a pic on her IG story not 3 days after Bourdain's death, wearing a Suicidal Tendencies t-shirt with the hashtag #StayingAlive. God, just thinking about it infuriates me and makes my blood boil. Look up the article "Can We Talk About Toxic Femininity" to read all about it. Actually, I'll save you the trouble - just click here.

These are just 3 examples out of countless hundreds, more likely thousands, of powerful, successful, famous, wealthy men - politicians, business tycoons, Hollywood superstars, athletes, musicians, you name it - who were taken down in recent times by women not even worthy of kissing their feet. In all of these cases, their fate could have easily been avoided had they been Red Pilled men. Alas, they were not.

All of this just goes to show that no matter what happens in our lives, no matter how bad it gets, we will never suffer the same fate as these great men. Or at least, not suffer the same fate at the hands of women. And is that not an incredible thing? Truly, I am so grateful for TRP. It has already saved all of our lives, all 300,000 of us, whether we know it yet or not.

I don't know how much time this sub has left, but nothing would please me more than if we could keep this community running almost as efficiently as this subreddit, over on TRP.RED. I know that I, for one, will make TRP.RED my home page in case this sub does get taken down, and I urge you all to do the same. Thanks for reading, and Godspeed.

edit: fixed a few typos and improved formatting, plus added link to the Asia Argento story