Don't let it get it in the way of your success.

Over the past few months I've been reading and listening to a good number of male empowerment advice that I feel could be hurting more then it could help. If you're a beginner most of that type of advice can be helpful, but as you grow wiser it is best to unlearn some. My example will be dating, it should get the point across.

Pieces like: ''you've tried, next her'', ''ask her out twice, then move on'', ''retain your self-respect, don't chase'', ''fuck these women, move on'', ''why date someone who's not excited to see you?'', ''money wasted'' etc, etc.

My example: A women I've number closed, ignored my request to meet up for some drinks after we've had decent chemistry, good conversation and escalation. She was down, now she isn't, why? Who cares.

Years ago this could have hit my Ego, my Pride, and this would result in me deleting her number and moving on. Was it rude, did I mess up, did she lose interest? Sure. But guess what, I know that if I hit her up again in a week or two that I will be able to close. If that doesn't work? I will try again two, three weeks from then. Of course there is a limit, but the concept is what matters. This has worked too many times in the past.

The key here is to still be a man of status, a man of self-respect while still being persistent. Anything could have happened that day, that week, with that timing that cock blocked you. But it doesn't have to be that way next week. Believe that you're worthy. If you got her emotionally interested at one point, guess what, you can get her emotionally interested at another.