It has been a couple years since I officially took the red pill. So this post is partial field report and partial thanks to the community for giving me the skills and confidence I lacked when I was a blue pill beta.

​

I got an unexpected text from a lady I know (lets call her Laura) asking me to come hang out with her and a couple friends. I have known Laura for a couple years now and we have flirted on and off but nothing to serious. I had just got off a 12 hour shift and replied I might be down to come over but I would decide when I get home. She sends me a few more message saying she is going to be there a while and they just ordered food. I get home and decide I still have enough energy to hang out for a while so I head on over to my friends place where they are at. We eat food and play a quick drinking game though I take it pretty easy since I have to work the next morning. Since I have been single for a while and I am ready to leave monk mode I decided I would apply some of what I had learned around here to her since if I can learn to game her then I can game just about anyone. I spend the evening making her laugh and do some minor escalation and kino though I was a little limited in that regard because the other friends with her were her co-workers and they all know she has a boyfriend. As the night comes to an end her lame ass boyfriend wont come pick her up because he has no car and he doesn't want to drive his mom's car so I offer to give her a ride home since it is along the way to may place anyway. She jumps on the offer and quickly texts her boyfriend she got a ride.

​

This part is interesting because it is where old blue pill me would have given the fuck up because I had no concept of the female hamster. Once in the car the conversation immediately turns sexual in nature. She talks about how we often flirt but nothing comes of it. At least three separate times she claims she doesn't want to do anything sexual with me but the very next sentence out of her mouth contradicts that each time. I recognize this is as shit testing and ASD going to the max. I pay it no attention and continue escalating anyway as we drive to her place. We reach her parking lot and she stays to talk with me for a while in the car. Twice her ASD kicks in and she opens the door to get out but then closes it again and continues the conversation. Again I pay it no attention and continue with the escalation. After several minutes she is admitting her darkest fantasies to me and how she has dreams where I take advantage of her rather forcefully. I let her know I'm into a lot of dom/sub stuff which sends a visible chill down her body followed by some strong IoI's. She jokingly punches me in the arm at one point and hurts her hand but she says she likes the pain because it reinforces that I'm too tough for her to even try to hurt. At this point its getting really late and I am running on fumes since I needed to get some rest for my next 12 hour shift which was only 4 hours from then. She also has work and we decide it best to call it a night. She then invites me to go with her to a private invite only BDSM meeting this weekend and she would rather go with me instead of her boyfriend lol. We hug goodnight and she gives me a bite on the neck (she is a weird nerd like that) and she heads off into her place. Not even 5 mins after I leave she was already texting my phone for more details on what kind of kinks I'm into.

​

I am glad I found this community and learned about coping with the female hamster. Watching it in action like this was both fascinating and scary since there were times where she was so turned on she couldn't believe the words coming out of her own mouth and then her ASD would suddenly try to kick in. Denying she would ever do anything sexual with me in one sentence and then in the next she was almost begging for it. Even if nothing comes of this down the line I feel I have learned a valuable lesson and gained a ton of confidence. I was able to put all that I learned into action and it worked very well.

​

So in closing I want to give a big thanks to everyone here for tearing me down and building me back up into a better man.