TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

WarViper1337

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

THE LIONS DEN - OFFICIAL NO-BAN FREE-FOR-ALL MODS-ASLEEP AMA-TRP DAY

I would imagine TRP will remain forever quarantined unless there is a drastic change in leadership over at reddit HQ. We haven't broken any rules and this sub reddit is very heavily policed by our mods for content. However we go against the feminist imperative and Reddit is not a very profitable company. They need outside investors and they only way to get them to sign on is appear as feminist...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by WarViper1337

I mostly see that type of behavior you describe from the MGTOW community. Like I said though there are a lot of angsty teens around here that have no issues with being assholes on the internet because there are no repercussions for doing so. The mods here do not endorse harassing other sub reddits.

No idea. I have only been to the PPD sub a handful of times and never posted there. My guess would be that there are a lot of young angsty men around here that are not afraid to start up an argument.

I would only strike someone if my life or the life of someone I really care for depended on it. Otherwise my policy is to just walk away and be done with the whole situation.

I work for a large corporation so I have female bosses. It doesn't change my behavior as far as my job goes. I will always perform it to the best of my ability. Obviously I am careful with my interactions so I don't put myself into a position where I would become a #metoo statistic.

With some of the business dealings surrounding reddit recently it seems that our quarantine was to please the corporate overlords and allow reddit to be more advertiser friendly to potential investors. It has almost nothing to do with what we talk about here because there are other subreddits dedicated to some truly heinous acts against humanity and they are all doing just fine. The truth is...[More]

[View More]