TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

WarViper1337

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

The Reason Beta Males Pedestalize Women - "Beta males are rarely in a position to witness the worst of women."

Fucking brutal. I love it.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by WarViper1337
The Three Tiers Of Assholery - "Asshole Game is confusing to men who think it means incessantly insulting a woman and generally acting like a huge dick all the time"

I once got really drunk and somehow channeled my inner tier 3 asshole. It totally worked but after I spent a couple days getting to know that girl I found her completely repulsive. Men were nothing more than just fashion accessories to her. I noped the fuck out there the first chance I got.

...[More]
Exposing How Women Manipulate Men

She has a pretty good youtube channel. She helps men who have been falsely accused get the legal representation they deserve. Though it is often a long and bitter battle through the heavily female biased court system.

Is neoteny caused by domestication the reason why men's testosterone, bones, bodies and behavior have changed so drastically in the past few generations?

Domesticated live stock is selectively bred to be tame and easy to handle. A side effect of that is the neoteny you speak of.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by WarViper1337
There’s the Thousand Cock Stare, and then there’s the One Cock In A Thousand Stare.

That guy is a bad ass for sure. Though he was lucky the lion that attacked him was not a full grown adult. It was juvenile. He is lucky as hell that he was able to wrestle that cat into submission.

Baby Did a Bad, Bad Thing (a comprehensive essay on the red pill written for beginners)

Damn its been a while since I last thought about the Casey Anthony thing. Still sends shivers down my spine at how cold and heartless a person can be.

[View More]