Seven years ago I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. For those of you who know of it but don't think it's real/I'm just lazy - this thing destroyed the life I wanted for myself. If you don't know what it is then I don't blame you. Now. Because of my condition I am undesirable to a woman. I cannot lift. I cannot provide. I can barely go out and meet people let alone frame properly in front of a woman. I will never-not break one of the golden rules of female interaction because I present unavoidable problems and burdens. My SMV is inherently low and there's little I can do to increase it above a certain threshold. Afterall, why would a woman be with someone so debilitated when she can CC and go from stud to stud? Why would she settle with a man who cannot provide a home and safety when she can marry a guy with money? Etc.

I got past the resentment stage long ago. It's not their fault and it sure as shit ain't mine.

But OP if you can't live TRP life why are you here?

Simple. Because TRP is about far more than chicks. At it's core it's about being a better you. It instill a boat load of self confidence. It encourages you to set and attain the goals you set for yourself. And above it all it helps you understand the world in which we all live and a man's place in it. Learning to get laid and be a hedonist is all fun and games, enjoy the decline yadda yadda, but it's the level of understanding TRP philosophy provides that is the golden nugget of information.

So! My personal story:

Despite the hardships and difficulty in logistics I managed to go steady with a girl for around 4 months this year. It was good. Very few shit-tests, as much sex as I could handle, she was submissive to my desires (thankfully I'm naturally a dominant personality). The dream. How, you ask? I mean she was well aware of my medical problems but I did my upmost to suffer in silence and not be a burden - emotionally and physically. I wasn't afraid to cancel plans together if I wasn't up to going out or having her round and I never blamed my condition. Things worked well for a while and I got to enjoy female company for the first time in years. Shit collapsed when I lost my nerve, though, and broke the rule I set for myself: I am enough of a burden to be with so minimize the burden.

My mother tried to kill herself in front of me and my whole family. I managed to stop her. The experience was... Intense. And I was shook up. Badly.

With frame the last thing on my mind I went to my girl for emotional support. She was busy and I asked her to cancel her plans with her friends. I needed a hug. I was weak. We were calling eachother bf/gf at this point so I figure it would be alright. What are LTRs for if not shit like this? She broke up with me the day after because she couldn't handle me being this way.

Without a TRP outlook I would have been distraught. I would have phoned her in tears a day later asking how she could do that to me. I would have been a wimp about it. Instead I understood completely and cut all contact. Blocked her on every platform I had her on. I'm already a burden to her, there are already Chads on the market and she was a 7/10, so there's no reason to put up with me. AWALT. I focused on pulling myself back together instead. And it helped.

With my sob story over here's what I learned about being a disabled TRP-er and having my first RP relationship:

• If you're reading this sub and you're like me... It's ok to not be Chad. Some people just can't be.
  • You are not a lost cause - you can still find girls. Focus on what you can improve to increase your SMV to the point it outshines your inherent drawbacks.
  • TRP is useful regardless of your personal situation and likelyhood of getting laid.
  • If you manage to pull, you need to be on your A game at all times and far more than a normie.
  • Be ok with yourself.

Life is hard enough for even the most fortunate souls. For us, it can be harder. Don't lament over what others have and others are capable of. It doesn't help you. Have an outlook that helps you. Do things that help you. Self-loathing gets you nowhere. Not in life, not with the ladies.

TL;DR: TRP is the way forward regardless of your personal circumstances and ability to act on the philosophy.