I'm old, wealthy and have a lot of kinky sex.

Which means I got pretty good at translating womanese. Seeing the patterns in the code.

Been here on TRP/MRP for 2 1/2-3 years, Didn't even comment for a year... I was learning. Reading. Seeing what theories matched up with my real life experiences. Putting it all together.

TRP is an extended release capsule... you can't crush it up and snort it.

Wish I had this resource when I was 20.

So, if you're 20.....beginners guide to life...

If you are here and willing to do the work, you'll be drowning in pussy.

The best advice I can give you is put your own oxygen mask on first. That means putting yourself first. If you don't you become part of the problem, not the solution.

Nobody is going to hand you an amazing life. You have to do it.

You are a man. The world will try to twist you to accomplish their goals instead of your own. Recognize this, do the things that YOU want to do.

Develop your frame. Be aware of the intrusion attempts. Everybody wants something.

Lift. My submitted history has a long post on the benefits of lifting. It's not just about getting jacked. But it kind of is. But not really...Just read it and get your ass to the gym.

Get your career and finances sorted out, and start saving. This is KEY. It's a true shame there is no standard education about becoming a financially secure adult all through school - should be a HS course like math. Compound interest means the sooner you start saving, the sooner you'll be a millionaire. 10% of your income. You won't miss it.

Use this resource. Absorb it. Yeah, it's big and fragmented and full of conflicting information, but you need to realize the sub is trying to describe complex intersexual dynamics - not an easy task when everybody wants a shortcut.

This sub IS the shortcut. Don't look for the cheat codes, there are none and a lot of what you read you need to go practise/tweak/modify to match your individual life. Make the effort in real life.

Consider your sources. The vast majority of guys here are just getting started or are angry at something. Watch for flaired members' posts, check post history, and realize that points and upvotes here mean NOTHING (since the vast majority of voters don't know TRP yet, they vote with their opinions, not their knowledge). Opinions are common, everybody has one and you never need to defend an opinion. Knowledge, you need to work for that, and you will need to defend your base. Few have knowledge.

That's why you see pandering feel good posts upvoted to the moon, but zero flaired comments in the massive "attaboy!" comment section. See if the EC's agree. Otherwise realize there are a lot of blind here who are unwittingly leading more blind, often in the wrong direction.

When it comes down to it, this place just describes the tools necessary to build what you want to build. Your job is to choose the right tools.

Without a man or a plan the best toolbox in the world is useless. If you don't practice with the tools on a regular basis, they get rusty and your skills diminish.

Finally, you're young. You're BOUND to fuck up. You'll fuck up multiple times and in multiple ways. That's expected. What is not tolerable about these fuckups is if you don't learn from those mistakes. To the point where your mindset should be..

"There is no lose, you win or you learn."

How bad do you want the life you want?