https://privilegegrant.com

Venerated champion of young men, feminist provocateur, and, as all of the Old Guard are now proud to say, "Friend of The Red Pill", Milo Yiannopoulos, is taking the initiative to launch what he is calling the:

"Yiannopoulos Privilege Grant"

We are pleased to announce the creation of the Yiannopoulos Privilege Grant, a scholarship exclusively available to white men who wish to pursue their post-secondary education on equal footing with their female, queer and ethnic minority classmates.

I found this while listening to a Louder with Crowder podcast this morning, and I think it's a magnificent idea. For decades, there have been scholarships available to women, to blacks, to hispanics, to the disabled, to American Indians, and countless other victim groups that can acquire academic scholarships based on no fucking merit other than their protected class status and the fact they wrote a bullshit essay and mailed it in.

As Milo reminds us on the website, young white males, (the overwhelming majority of readers here at TRP, obviously), currently represent only 43% of all college graduates, and that figure is falling annually. I'd like to thank and congratulate Milo for taking such a courageous step, as he will no doubt face even more social ridicule, chastising, and probably legal challenges to this endeavor.

The secondary reason for posting this, obviously, is so that you young, dumb, and full of cum RP douche-bros are made aware of this, should you perhaps pursue the Privilege Grant if it comes to actual fruition. Hell, I may donate to it myself if it comes to maturity.

I mean, what better way to infuriate a fat, blue-haired, pasty-wearing, campus feminist, on your first day of university, than to approach them and tell them that you are receiving tuition grants from something called the "White Male Privilege Grant?" The entertainment to be had would be endless.

Go check it out and follow the Twitter; he's not accepting Grant requests yet, but will update as the project moves forward.

Happy Friday and have a good weekend, brothers.