I warned the community last year after Reddit's admin banned Whisper that the subreddit on Reddit.com is compromised.

You Can't Comply Your Way out of Censorship -- Whisper Has Been Banned

It started as something simple- a request. Don’t use the F word. Don’t use the R word. You can say what you’re saying but tone down the language. We implement rules for this. Then it becomes: You can’t have a frank discussion about difficulties of dating within certain cultures or ethnicities. Eventually, it became: You can’t have that specific sexual preference; you’re not allowed to prefer women without dicks or even differentiate between them. You can’t have that opinion; you’re not allowed to think that way. Eventually, you’re really only allowed to say specific things, and here’s the list.

One of Reddit's content policy rules was directly implemented to counter some of our posts. I can't even tell you the entire topic that has to be censored here, but you can find it on trp.red!

This is no way to preserve a discussion. This is no way to communicate. And this is no way to become a man who does and gets what he pleases. This is the road, paved with small concessions, to surrender all ground to the feminine imperative and cede the red pill in favor of the new, improved purple pill that takes blue pill feminism, gaslights you into thinking we’ve always known that about sexual dynamics, and can’t you just improve yourself without all those darn wrong opinions and misogyny?

My warning remains more true today than ever. We are witnessing a much larger attack on our discourse than ever before. Entire posts are being nuked in the name of Reddit's "anti-evil" operations which could just as easily be called the blue-haired department given the positions they take.

You are being lied to.

The only thing more nefarious than outright lies is selective truths. While some of the content still here may be perfectly fine and high quality content, the fact remains that you are now only getting a partial glimpse of the red pill. That is to say, you are being given a curated perspective, by fatties with blue hair with dicks and tits.

Your reality is being molded and shaped. Consensus building is being attempted, not by astroturfing, but by careful selection and disqualification of ideas and theories.

You are now being propagandized by the tool we built to free you of the propaganda.

I suspect, given the recent admin activities, the current mods that are left will not have control for much longer. Heed these warnings. Seek a space to connect with like-minded men that does not employ a filter to what you are allowed to say and hear. These hambeasts genuinely believe they have a right, a duty, to filter and curate your communication.

But we are men, and as men, we decide what to think, what to say, and what to hear. Nobody else decides that for us.

We have our lifeboat built for this very purpose. Check out what's missing on https://www.trp.red and https://www.forums.red