I wanted to make this post after I got hired, but it was finals week in school. Thanksgiving I submitted an app on indeed, and was scheduled for 2 interviews the following week and hired that Friday. It's exposure sales for telemobile communications (cell phones + internet).

The corporate trainers + head boss all have RP growth mindsets (outcome independence, internal locust of control etc). My trainer is an incredible guy. His journey includes being molested by his biological dad then put in the foster care system and adopted 4 times. He was a state champion wrestler for 3 years, but he has his demons haunting him from his past. He reads and lives out the RP mindset despite being BP. He's losing weight, and overall an impressive individual. He's also the best salesman in the office. Starting out, he was a shy introvert with a stutter. Just an incredibly transformation.

So the kind of sales we're doing is exposure, meaning talk to as many people as possible. Even though I'm a heavy extrovert, I have some social apprehension talking to new people (like most people). For the first 3 days it was declining, and yesterday was the first day I zero (on the job). I'm seeing carry over from this to my social abilities outside of the job. It's steadily crushing the social apprehension and approach anxiety despite not cold approaching. I'm absolutely changing.

I had a couple weeks of training, and today's my 5th day in the field. I'm already sitting on a $600 pay check from commission from the past 3 days. (Not including the $400 for switching myself and family over). The money can be fantastic which is needed because my financial situation is changing. I'm also investing every spare dollar in crypto to start building my net worth. I'm working on the job, and am letting the job work on me.