One of the big laments over at r/short is, not surprisingly, sex and dating. I'm a little on the short side myself and game and RP understanding has helped in what was a pretty miserable situation before. I'm not a RP evangelist but I thought I'd maybe help out a few of my short brothers and urge them to at least consider reading up on RP a little and make a decision for themselves. I pointed them to Rational Male and basically said "see what you think".

It did not go well. White knights came out of the woodwork. Of course the old lie "RP men think they are entitled to women's bodies" was trotted out. I was compared to Eliot Rodgers and when I demonstrated that Rodgers thinking was more bluepill, suddenly talk of Rodger was off limits (as per the mods).

I made it clear from the beginning I was not advocating men become RP only that they check it out for themselves. The amount of effort and emotional investment made just to shame men out of making an informed decision was amazing.

They pulled the thread, but maybe a few guys will be curious and check the whole thing out. Many on here will say I shouldn't be wasting my time, but it was worth it as a learning experience.