Is cold approach worth it? My take after thousands of approaches

TLDR: Do you want to have fun? Worth it. Do you want to get a girl? Not worth it.

Before you spergs attack me saying I need to learn how to approach and game, please note that I am 35 years old, I've done thousands of apporaches and got hundreds of numbers, dated hundreds of girls, I had tens of ONS. My conversion rate is about 3%. I'm also goning to say that picking up american and north european women is way easier than picking up italian ones, because here everybody is catholic and slut shaming is huge. Most of the 9s I fucked where american girls in Rome for holydays. So read and think before trying to teach me something, because I did the real thing, probably more than most of you.

I had a lot of fun doing cold approach. I had some success in day game, but mostly in the evening in pubs and discos. I opened contextual and direct, I went out with firends but also alone, I did everything on the book and out. I met new friends and made enemies. I had to abandon some of my friends because they were only going out with me for my ability to interact with women. I had fights. I had the opportunity to see some real pussy naked and smiling at me. I got some love other than sex from women, and gave back both.

Now, I'm tired. When I see a woman, I don't want to spend energy on her just because she's beautiful. Most of the times it's not worth it. There is such a low probability that she is smart, interesting and with a personality. Even when she is giving IOIs, there is a good chance she just wants attention. She has friends that are going to cockblock, she will ghost and disappear at once for reasons not dependent on you. And while trying to get her can be fun in itself, after a while it's not fun anymore. It's like doing sales with cold calling: a blind, dumb, numbers' game.

Now I only do content marketing, if you know what I mean.

I prefer going to yoga or improv class, which takes more courage than cold approach. There is no alcohol involved, no saying stupid shit and trying to impress, you really get to know real people and be a real person. There is no game, because it's real life.

I'm not going to give a random woman the opportunity to reject me, she does not deserve that right. First I need to see she is worth it, and than I will take my chance. No more freebies for the opposite sex.

Sex is overrated, ask anybody who is really fucking what they think about it.

If all of this sounds crazy to you, because you are putting so much effort to learn cold approach, rethink your priorities. It's way better to study the kind of demographic you want to get, and search for pussy by hobbies and social circles. The girls are SO much better in term of personality, and if you have real value they are gladly going to give you space.

That's all I have to say after around 12 years of cold approach. Fun, but not useful.
Good luck boys