So, long time lurker here...and I figured I'd share something.

I have an ex best friend of like...10 years right. This guy chose my ex during a nasty BPD fueled break up so he could bang her (fucking shocker.) Stole a bunch of my shit, slanders me on facebook whenever he gets...whatever.

My ex was also a "chef" but her cooking blew worse than she did.

However, his ex and I have been chit chatting. He tried to bring her on my ex's team, failed, and lost all chance of keeping his woman.

Fast forward 2 months...her and I start talking. I actually listen to what she has to say, but not get overly invested. I tell her about the positive moves I'm making, how I'm putting my life together. I just told the truth, put it out there, hid nothing, it flowed so easy.

I'm moved into a sweet bachelor pad, wiener dog is healthy, tasteful shit on the walls. I invite her down to town for a night...and she shows up dressed like this gorgeous 50's pinup house wife. We're talking pearls, stockings with seams, garters, all of it.

I then made a classic new york strip steak with home made baby reds, nailed the sauce perfectly. The steak was cooked perfectly, I took great care to engage her in conversation whilst focusing on the steaks. Perfect sear on both sides, and very juicy and easy to cut.

She absolutely loved the food, said it was one of the best steaks she ever had.

Then I fucked her for 4 hours afterwards, and as she crawled away from the bed shaking, she told me:

My god he was never even close to that good.

----

That's how it's done lads, that's how you beat these cunts. I killed two birds with one stone, I out cooked an evil ex...and absolutely smashed the ass of my ex best friend's ex....my god that woman is gorgeous.

"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"