Thank god I was not the beta I'm talking about in this post. I might be a little bit of a beta, but at least I'm working on myself, unlike him.

Background and story: we're both juniors. I know him very well. He dated this HB8 ninth grader. All his instagram posts were of him and her, and he changed every profile picture of him on social media to a picture of him and his girl. His status was also about love. He never left her on seen, never put her in his frame, never withdrew attention, and never spent a single moment without her. He would cancel with us to hang out with her, and skip class to catch up with his bitch. His school day consisted of him sitting for class and then hanging out with her for the rest of the day. When she texted him "I miss you" (even though they just saw each others a few minutes ago), he would text her "I miss you way more". Typical fucking beta. Guess what fucking happened? She branch swinged him when Chad, who doesn't give her any attention and whom she barely knows (LITERALLY she only knew him for a few days), showed up in the picture. Chad, who only knew her for a couple of fucking days, is now banging her while this beta, who invested more than 400 hours on her, is posting sad quotes on whatsapp and social media. The lesson here is that this girl is a ninth grader. She only dated one man, who is my friend. She doesn't know anything about SMV or the outside world and her N-count is 0. She basically doesn't have abundance mentality or bitch ideology, but she still left him. Her instinct was more powerful than love. She desired a man who would treat her like trash, a prize to be worked for, not a beta Romeo who would take a bullet for her. Woman don't like that. If I, a junior in high school, realized this now, then you, some guy who is much older than I am, should, too, before you find yourself crying in agony about this bitch who left you for Chad.

​