I was watching one of Coach Red Pill's latest videos, The Beta Chump, and I swear this shit struck me right in the core.

​

I legit felt angry after watching this video. And if there's one thing I've learned, it's that if someone says something that pisses you off, they are probably telling the truth.

​

After all, you wouldn't get mad about something you know to be false (ie, "My dick is in your ear, bro"), you'd shrug it off without a second thought.

​

​

​

And as I reflected, I realized just how pathetic I used to be.

​

Let me explain.

I was a beta chump. Hadn't had sex in 3+ years.

​

And 1 day, I saw this guy who radiated alpha sitting on the sidewalk just relishing the attention that this cougar was giving him.

​

In my brain, I was plotting. I was gonna study this man, become like him. Use his masculinity to attract women for myself. Thought maybe his masculinity would rub off on me.

​

All that retarded beta shit.

​

I approached him, we chatted. We had mutual interests, and we began hanging out for the next year.

​

As the year went on, several things happened.

​

• I eventually got a car (he didn't have one), and became his free uber.
  • I gave him a free place to live. (I hated being alone)
  • My sister eventually needed a place to live. So I squeezed her in my tiny apartment (studio) along with me & the alpha.
  • The alpha fucks my sister right next to my head on the 1st night. Fearing confrontation, I allow it to happen.
  • My sister became an entitled bitch to me, and disregarded every rule I set forth. An apartment that was once spotless place of zen, now had cigarettes, chips, dog shit, and dead cockroaches lining the floor & walls.
  • I eventually snapped the fuck out of it & realized my place in the relationship. Realizing that I didn't have the balls to confront them, due to being a fearful scrawny toothpick, I decided to ghost while they went out partying one night. They came back to an empty apartment & an eviction notice. For the next 2 weeks, I received idle threats of all sorts via text.

​

​

Back where I started before all of this, I still hadn't gotten laid, and was tired of being a beta male chump. After a few googles, I found NoFap & The Red Pill. And so, my Red Pill journey began.

​

​

Hindsight is always 20/20. But looking back, I still wanna pimp slap the stupid out of old myself. Just remembering who I used to be still pisses me off.

​

​

​

I know, this rant was long. I believe introspection is important, and I hope my self examination helps you in some way.

​

If you haven't watched Coach Red Pill's video yet, I strongly encourage you to do so.

​

No matter where you are in life, you should reflect on who you used to be. Even if only to remind yourself of who you DON'T want to be.